HOD MATHEMATICS 3MU
PREMIER NETBALL COACH
This is a full time, permanent position commencing 27th January 2014. We seek an experienced, innovative and motivated New Zealand registered teacher who has excellent organisation and interpersonal skills with strategic ability to lead the mathematics department. The successful applicant will have a passion for the education of young women and be willing to contribute to the co-curricular life of the college and be expected to be supportive of the special character of the College. Applications close 11th October 2013. Please send your CV and application form (which can be downloaded from our website www.stdoms.ac.nz ) to the Principal’s Personal Assistant, Tina Allingham email@example.com or (09) 8390380 Ext 8811.
HoD Maths Referee Form
St Dominic’s Catholic College is seeking applications for the position of Premier Netball Coach for the 2014 season. Netball is the largest sport in the College; so the members of the Premier team are significant role models within the College. We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and professional Netball Coach.
Commitment to the Special Character of the College and adherence to all policies set for Netball are required. Please see the position description for an outline of job requirements.
Please send all applications to Rachel Bennett (Head of Sport at St Dominic’s Catholic College)
or post to
St Dominic’s Catholic College,
29 Rathgar Rd,
CLOSING DATE: 5pm December 10th 2014
POSITION DESCRIPTION: PREMIER COACH:
- Coach and development of players to top level playing within secondary school competitions
- Attend all tournaments, trainings, and competition games including tournament week with the Premier team
- Develop, in conjunction with players, team goals for the season and winter tournament
- Ensure players adhere to the Code of Conduct set by Head of Sport
- Through practice; enhance and develop the players’ skills, fitness and mental applications to the sport
- Attend coaching courses where available
- Appoint responsible team members to hold positions of Captain and Vice Captain, and ensure they are aware of their responsibilities
- Through personal communication, encourage parental support of the team
- Communicate results (if applicable) and incidents of Fair Play to the Head of Sport. Conversely, all problems detrimental to the College’s reputation should immediately be reported to the Head of Sport.
- Premier team coach and players have the additional responsibility of being the showcase team and accordingly, should set the standard for others to aspire to.